Thursday, December 31, 2009

THE FINAL CALL®™ - Dec 31, 2009

Today happens to be the last trading day for the year as well as the Indian stock exchange Dec settlements.

What a fantastic year that went by.  Those who got in the markets at 2009 lows have made a killing.

Our Nifty Futures Fund has delivered a return of more than 200% for the period Jan 2009 to Dec 2009.  Our Equity Futures Fund has delivered likewise.

We remain bullish on the markets for 2010 in the long term.
In the medium term we have exited all equity positions and are waiting to reenter if and when the market tanks a bit.
In the short term, we are bearish until next mid week.

I have not been able to post on this blog on a proactive basis due to really bad time management.  Nothing or nobody to blame but myself.  I have taken too much on my hands than I can service.  I am in the process of reorganizing my commitments and hopefully will be able to write regularly on the internet network.  Paid customers will continue to receive the same unparalleled service that they have been getting until now.  I hope all of you are happy and accumulating health and wealth.  At some point in time, try to share what you gained with the less privileged.  It has to do more with the common goal rather than the conscience motivator.

Wishing all of you a great 2010 ahead.  Trade wise, trade safely.

THE FINAL CALL®™*(By Invitation Only) Give me a living human being with a good internet connection, a cellphone with a running cellular connection, a valid trading account with a decent brokerage, and a modest capital starting with INR 20000 and I will make him RICH!!!
* For Terms and Conditions send in an email at sometimesbullsometimesbear@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET THE FINAL CALL®™ IN YOUR MAILBOX

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

PEOPLE THAT HEARD THE WISE MEN AND WHO NOW WISH TO BE WEALTHY